Gilytics (www.gilytics.com) develops and provides a cloud solution for automated routing and design of energy, telecommunication and transport infrastructure (power lines, pipelines, roads, analytics, oil&gas, hydrogen, etc..).
Although awarded with international prizes and selected for competitive global programs for innovative solutions in the energy market, we don’t sit on laurels and we always strive to improve our solution in order to help our clients from Asia to Americas to solve their problems!
Our ambition is to become the standard solution for automated design of telecommunication, energy and transportation infrastructure and to make the planning process more transparent, digital and democratic!
We are looking for a seasoned Business Development Lead, preferably with experience in the energy or telecommunication or transportation industry to expand our business internationally.
If you have experience interacting with customers in the energy field (Utilities, renewable energy companies, power grid operators, construction companies), enjoy the idea of become the bridging element between the customers and technical teams and you are excited of growing a company out of Europe, please get in touch with us.
- Generate new pipeline through active prospecting and leverage of your personal network
- Manage complex sales cycles and lead your extended territory team (pre-sales and other key functions) to delight your prospects and customers. Responsible for conducting workshops, demos and meetings with customers to understand requirements and document product requirements
- Responsible for the contracts, developing appropriate scopes of work, labour and expense budgets and schedules
- Ownership and maintenance of the CRM system
- Responsible for leading, educating and supporting Marketing Team and Sales Team to ensure product related customer communication can be completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Contribute to identification and investigation of new technologies to be integrated or developed for new products in cooperation with the IT team
- Open to occasional travelling to meet with prospects, customers, attend trade shows or meet with the team in our office in Valencia.
- Master in electrical engineering, physics, environmental engineering, geoinformatics, civil engineering, or similar technical/scientific domain
- 5+ years of professional work experience in business development/sales of IT solutions; experience in selling to the Power & Utilities industry is beneficial
- Experience in spatial and environmental planning of energy infrastructure and transportation or telecommunication, and/or understanding of the basics of GIS (Geographic Information Systems) is considered advantageous
- A good speaker and negotiator, at ease in customer meetings as well as in industry conferences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including stellar presentation skills
- Fluent in German (as mother language is an advantage) and English, other languages are a plus
- A previous startup experience is a plus (seed round or Series A at least)
Team and conditions:
- Innovative, dynamic, flexible and independent growing company
- Motivated team in an impact oriented growing start-up
- International team of five different nationalities
- Location in Germany or Spain, but remote work is also possible
- Lean, dynamic and agile atmosphere
- High level of autonomy and ability to influence decisions
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and ground-breaking global projects
- Package including stock option plan
Contact person: Dr. Stefano Grassi, email@example.com